We carry out consultancy activities for companies
and public entities, offering solutions and support
about sustainable mobility.
The PSCL is a document that, in accordance with the Ronchi Decree of 7 March 1998, must be annually drawn up by companies with more than 300 employees per local unit or with a total of over 800 employees.
MONITORING OF THE CURRENT STATUS
The first phase of the PSCL concerns the analysis of the current state of the enterprise and of the mobility habits of its employees.
Once the work sites and employees have been georeferenced on the map, the information coming from the questionnaires addressed respectively to the Company Mobility Manager and employees are used to process all the most important mobility indicators:
- Services offered and business incentives in the field of mobility
- Employee mobility habits
- Propensity for change towards sustainability principles
- Externalities produced in the home-work shift
PHASE OF CONSULTING AND COMMUNICATION
In a second step, based on the results obtained and thanks to a communication and consultancy activity that will be established between Movesion and the Mobility Manager, we will try to identify the spending budget and the company objectives in terms of sustainable mobility.
Thanks to a sophisticated mathematical simulation model in the transport field (developed in collaboration with the Department of Transportation Engineering of the University of Rome “La Sapienza”), it is possible to identify the most appropriate technical interventions for the company in question, also offering the estimate and reporting of the impacts related to company mobility (before and after the project) through the Budget Module.
IDENTIFICATION OF TECHNICAL INTERVENTIONS
In accordance with the principles identified by EPOMM in terms of sustainable mobility, the main intervention scenarios proposed to optimize business mobility are:
- Private Transport: incentive to use a carpooling service and management of company parking lots.
- Local Public Transport: agreements with local public transport service operators and incentives for employees to purchase the season ticket.
- Company Transport: management and optimization of company vehicle fleets and the company shuttle / shuttle service.
- Cyclomobility: company bike-sharing fleet management, company bike station project, racks, and dressing rooms for employees.
- Working hours and Welfare: teleworking and smart-working.
- Cross Interventions
The Home / School Shift Plan
Based on the Home-Work Movements Plan, we offer a similar service for schools and universities. The survey phase includes questionnaires differentiated according to the level of education, addressed only to the student or even to the parent, able to draw up in the following design phase:
- An analysis of accessibility of the school complex.
- An analysis of students’ mobility habits and their propensity for modal change.
- Technical interventions aimed at environmental sustainability (School Bus, Pedibus, Bike-sharing, TPL incentives, etc.) and to secure pedestrian and cycle paths.
Analysis of accessibility to Public Transport
The service offered:
- Analysis of databases relating to the offer of public transport in the municipal area, taking into account both road transport (buses and trams) and rail vehicles (railways and subways).
- Analysis of the offer within concentric circles of variable radius (400, 800, 1200 meters) centered on the individual sampling points (work sites), in terms both quantitative (number of stations) and qualitative (analysis of the lines by type of service offered).
- Realization of graphic cards and technical analysis both in disaggregated form for work place, and global company.
Corporate Social Report
We offer the drafting of the Social Report of Corporate Mobility as a fundamental integration of the Corporate Social Responsibility Report (CSR) with the aim of assessing the economic impact generated by the home-work systematic trips performed with five different modes of transport (car, motorcycle, public transport, bicycle and feet) on three different stakeholders (employees, community and company).
In accordance with the ISO 26000 standard, the impacts are monetized through a sophisticated calculation model developed in collaboration with the Department of Transportation Engineering of the University of Rome “La Sapienza”. A great potential in the simulation phase is to be able to simulate and compare the ex-ante and ex-post social and environmental impacts to the project scenario.
In the consultancy phase we offer a service dedicated to companies and public administrations that have to face a change of venue with subsequent relocation of employees.
In the changeover analysis phase, it will be crucial to analyze the new areas of interest from the transport and real estate point of view, to offer a consultancy service dedicated to new home-work journeys and company accessibility.
Optimization of Company Fleets and Shuttles
The service offered by Movesion is in support of companies and public administrations that have the objective and / or the constraint to optimize the company fleets in quantitative and economic terms.
Through the tracking system offered in collaboration with our partners it is possible to make statistics and reports on vehicle management. Moreover, thanks to the georeferencing of employees that can be carried out during the survey phase, it is possible to study:
- The accessibility of employees to stops on company shuttles.
- Changes to the location of stops, number and routes.
- Vehicle capacity required and frequency of races.
Support for National and European Design for Municipalities and Public Administrations
We offer municipalities and public administrations, assistance and advice on national and European funding and projects, through the following dedicated services:
- Information and monitoring on regional, national and European funding programs and related public tenders.
- Consultancy service for participation in regional, national and European tenders: development of the project idea, research of partner companies, definition and drafting of the proposal.
Sharing your car with other people, splitting costs, leads to many benefits in terms of sustainability as well as economic ones. BePooler, Movesion’s official partner, has developed an innovative technology platform for company carpooling, which allows employees to share their car on the journey home-work with other colleagues, dividing the costs of managing the vehicle (Gasoline, Tolls, etc… ).
What are the benefits of Carpooling?
- Road traffic reduction
- Increase of road safety
- Pollution reduction
- Clear reduction in travel costs for employees
- Corporate Welfare
FOR THE COMMUTERS
- Mobile App
- Community of users/colleagues
- Benefits and incentives of the employer
- Annual savings: up to € 2000 per family
- Corporate Welfare and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Free fuel for employees
- Parking spaces reserved for carpoolers
- Dashboard and Report for Mobility Managers
- Customer engagement
- Promotion of carpooling among citizens and moral suasion for companies
- Reserved parking in the Park & Ride, ZTL, access areas to the city center
- Traffic monitoring, cars taken off the roads and avoided harmful emissions
Mobility Management Training
We offer training courses for companies and public administrations in the area of mobility management.
Our courses, addressed to staff or technicians (Business Managers or Area Managers) regard:
- Professional training in the field of Sustainable Mobility
- Eco-Driving courses
- Organization of corporate Focus-Groups and Corporate Communication Events
We offer a consulting service dedicated to companies that want to implement a Smart Working system among their employees, analyzing above all the benefits that this measure brings to the company in terms of work productivity and lower environmental impact.